Etiquetas

jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

MODULO VI




PROYECTO INTEGRADOR.

MI CASA Y MI COMUNIDAD.


PROYECTO INTEGRADOR.

Mi casa y mi comunidad.



Karla Jocelyn Sánchez González.

MODULO 6.



1. Recibo a mi amigo y le presento a mi familia:

Hi, Pedro how are you?



Welcome to my house!



I present my family:



·         He is my husband

·         His name is Ivan

·         He´s twenty-five years old

·         Their occupation is police.

·         She is my mother

·         Her name is Maria
·         She´s forty-eight years old
·         Their occupation is cleaning assistant.


·         He is my father
·         His name is Rodolfo
·         He´s forty-five years old
·         Their occupation is a soldier and teacher of swimming.


2. Esta es mi casa, ahí está…

·         In my house, there is a large sofa next to the table and in front of table, there is a TV.

·         Behind the table there is a cupboards and next to the cupboards there is a kitchen

·         In the kitchen there is a refrigerator above there is a blue clock in front of refrigerator there is one stove.
 

3. Mi amigo necesita ir a… 
                                                                             


My house

Supermarket Bodega Aurrera

Parroquia María Madre de la

Iglesia.

Cinemex.


·         How I can get to Cinemex ?
 
Go straight on the first Avenue turn right, when you get to the end of the street turn right. 
It´s the building opposite the store.
 
 
·         How I can get to Bodega Aurrera supermarket?
 
Go straight on until you get to the funeral, turn left and go straight of when you get to the end of the Street
cross the road you will see bridge, It's next to the bridge.
 
 
·         How I can get to the church ?
 
Go straight on the first Avenue turn right, when you get to the end of the street turn right go up this street,
when you get to theend of the street, turn left, go straight on until you get to the school next to the church.
 
 
References:
Google translator. Consultation date may 11, 2016. Recuperado de https://www.google.com.mx/#q=traductor
Diccionario Larousse. Consultation date may 11, 2016.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario