Etiquetas

lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

Modulo VII




ACTIVIDAD INTEGRADORA 5

What happened?


The presentation of my daughter Estephanie.


Two years ago, was the presentation of my daughter Estephanie, the preparations for the celebration to began yesterday afternoon, from to adorn the house, to inflate globes, to accommodate memories of the table and Candies. The following day we got up at 06:00 o´clock in the morning to sweep and to wash the yard, to put the brazier, decorate the house and putt he canavas.


In short my mom and I, we started to cook, she made rice in the brazier and I started  to make thick in the what  to boiled the chicken, my husband helped set up chairs and tables, to put the tablecloths and memories of the table, after we swam and my daughter and I went to the aesthetic for combing the hair back to the house dress for the celebration and went to the church on thanksgiving.


To end the mass we to remove the chance event in the house, guests began arriving  with gift and show of affection to my daughter, in conclusión we serve the food we left the cake we dance we celebrate and we started to collect and organize everything in place, after my daughter opened their gifts and thanked all the celebration, was a beutiful day for her.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario