Etiquetas

jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

MODULO VI



ACTIVIDAD INTEGRADORA 4

¿QUE LE GUSTA A?



I like…



1.- I like to sleep in the evenings in the house of my mother by side of my sisters Janet and Janice.


2.- I like to eat pizza in company of my family and friends whatching movies of comedy, action and horror.


3.- I like to drink wiskey with my friend at the party Brenda.


4.- I like singing in the room whit Janice and jazz dance.  


5.- I like playing  whit my daughther to battle of pillow fight of going to sleep.


6.- I like to write letters to my husband when travel out.


7.- I like to visit my aunt weekends.


8.- I like to eat ice cream on sunny days.


9.- I like going to the supermarket to buy my command.


10.- I like studying english though I was a bit difficult.



I dislike…



1.- I dislike to drink beer out of house.


2.- I dislike rain with thunder at night


3.- I dislike carnations hurt me because


4.- I dislike eat lobster when go visit we visit with Maria


5.- I dislike morning run fatigue me much


6.- I dislike go to the bank there are always many people


7.- I dislike reading books with many leaves


8.- I dislike travel to place far from house


9.- I dislike to clean the room of my sister


10.- I dislike having little knowledge in the english language that makes me sad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario